Week of July 9, 2017
As we enter in the "dog days" of summer, I want to encourage you to remember your church in your attendance, giving and prayers. When you are away on vacation, too, don't forget to go to church! Here's an update for you:
• I am headed on vacation starting on Friday, but Father Andrew will be back with you on Sunday. (Laurie and I are going to Kansas City to watch the Texas Rangers!) Andrew will be at the McKinney campus, while Deacon Pam will be preaching at the Westridge Campus together with The Rev. Joe Hermerding from Church of the Incarnation as celebrant.
• Have you set up a recurring payment plan for your financial gifts to St. Andrew's? Summer is a wonderful time to do this. Visit www.givetosta.org to set it up.
• The first of two LEGO Bible camps begins next week. We are wait-listed for both sessions, but if you'd like to help, let us know! Keep this great outreach in your prayers.
• Our summer food program needs your help! We partner with local food pantries to deliver food to families with children that are missing their free lunches during the summer. Making these deliveries is easy and heart-warming! The dates we need are Tuesdays July 18 and August 1. You can make the deliveries in the evening after work. Please click here to sign up!
• Have you cut out your "Flat Andy"? This is a fun project we do each summer - take Flat Andy with you on vacation and send us a picture! We'll add to it our bulletin board and see all of the places he goes. Remember, his favorite place to visit is church! Here's a pdf you can print at home.
Don't forget to check the website for more and for an updated calendar. You can also listen to previous sermons from both campuses. Keep me and my family in your prayers while we are on vacation. Have a great day and remember, God loves you!
Blessings - Mike+
See the service calendars for this week by using the links below:
St. Andrew's Episcopal Church | 972-548-7990 | | standrewsonline.net