Week of February 25, 2018
Brothers and Sisters,
We have more than 30 women going on our Women's Retreat this weekend. I hope you'll join me in prayer for them this weekend, that God would meet them and fill their hearts with his holy and life-giving Spirit. Here's some other key things coming up at St. Andrew's.
- Lenten Wednesdays Continue Tonight (2/28):
- 6:00 pm — Evening Prayer in the Great Hall: Simple midweek worship in the Anglican tradition.
- 6:45 pm — Dinner and Discipleship — Servant Speakers Series: This week we're welcoming Ruth Thompson, founder of Hugs Cafe, a restaurant in downtown McKinney where the majority of those employed are adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- There is no charge for dinner, but we will be collecting donations for Hugs Cafe.
- Our Lenten drive collecting diapers, wipes, and feminine hygiene products continues this week. You can bring them to church and drop them in the Hands & Feet bins in the hospitality hall.
- I hope you have been enjoying our Lenten Video Devotional series. Don't forget you can sign up online to get them in your email when they are released, or see them on our YouTube page or our Facebook page.
- At the end of the month, we're looking forward to our Walk with Jesus family event on March 23, and our Youth Retreat at Lake Texoma, from March 24 to 25. Parents please be in touch with (children) or (youth) to get signed up.
In Christ, Andrew+
See the service calendars for this week by using the links below:
In order to try to help the scheduler distribute roles and positions more equitably, we ran the ministry scheduler for 3 months (March - May). Could you do us a favor and check your assignments to make sure you don't have any conflicts?
St. Andrew's Episcopal Church | 972-548-7990